Monday

Day 4

In the morning, we went to a theme park and had lots of fun. On the way there we had to walk through a park. The scenery there was simply amazing.


At the theme park, there were many games to play. Some games include roller coaster and pirate ship.

Wenjie,Soonling,me,Ron

Wei Qin,me

After that, we went to fullerton to have a buffet.


Something unfortunate happened.. I left my camera in the washroom and had forgotten to take it. By the time I realised I didn’t take my camera and headed back, it was already gone. The staff there helped me make an announcement but no one came to return my camera. All of us headed back after that.

Reflection

After losing my camera, I learnt an important lesson. It is always important to make sure that all your belongings are with you at all times. The entire thing happened so quickly. I feel very sorry about losing the camera because it belongs to my parents. Furthermore, it will be hard for me take photos without a camera. I will try not to be so careless in the future and hope I won’t lose my things anymore.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment