Sunday

Day 10

Went to huang he lou and a very nice park today.
Here are the pictures that were taken at huang he lou


me,ron

mei xiu,me















After the trip to huang he lou, we went to have our lunch at a five star hotel there. The things we had were 7 dishes and 1 soup. I felt that the food there was rather spicy and I didn’t really enjoy the meal.


After the meal, we headed for the park.
Here are the pictures taken at the park




We headed back after that
Reflection
The trip today was very fun. I liked the scenery there. At huang he lou, the view from the top was magnificent. Not only that, the tour guide was also very enthusiastic and explained very clearly about the details of the place.I found the pieces of art there very unique. Here are some pictures

At the places, there were some signs which caught my eye. Here were the signs which i saw today








This is a brief description of yellow crane tower I got from wikipedia

Yellow Crane Tower is a famous and historic tower, often rebuilt, that stands on Sheshan (Snake Hill), at the bank of Yangtze River in the Wuchang District, of the city of Wuhan, in the Hubei province of central China. Tourists can obtain a fine view of the Yangtze River from the top of the tower. Yellow Crane Tower is considered one of the Four Great Towers of China. In its modern version it has the appearance of an ancient tower but is built of modern materials and includes an elevator. Displays are presented at each level. To the east on the hill, a large temple bell may be struck by tourists for a small fee.
At the places, there were some signs which caught my eye. Here were some signs which I saw today!

There is this poem written by Li Bai about the yellow crane tower I read on the internet. It is called黄鹤楼送孟浩然之广陵, which is Seeing off Meng Haoran for Guangling at Yellow Crane Tower in english.

故人西辞黄鹤楼,
烟花三月下扬州。
孤帆远影碧空尽,
唯见长江天际流

It’s the english translation from Wikipedia

My old friend's said goodbye to the west, here at Yellow Crane Tower,
In the third month's cloud of willow blossoms, he's going down to Yangzhou.
The lonely sail is a distant shadow, on the edge of a blue emptiness,
All I see is the Yangtze River flow to the far horizon.

Personally, I feel that the english translation isn’t as good as the chinese one.

Overall, I really liked the scenery there very much and this is by far the best day I had the entire trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment